[Live Interview] Why Glen Washington won't make violent music
Ladies and Gentlemen, Glen Washington.
Glenroy Washington is not your average run of the mill artist. This well rounded Veteran to the Reggae Industry has been dominating hearts of people all over the world. dropping multiple albums including
- Brother To Brother (1996), Studio One
- Get Next To Me (1998), VP Records/Joe Frasier
- Think About It (1999), Digital Eclipse Records
- Can't You See (1999), Charm Records
- Solitary Red Rose (1999), Ruff Stuff Records
- Wandering Stranger (2000), Studio One
- Number One Girl (2000), VP Records
- Can't Keep A Good Man Down (2001), Don One Sounds
- Free Up The Vibes (2001), VP Records
- Your Love (2002), VP Records
- Wanna Be Loved (2004), VP Records
- The Right Road, (2004), Jet Star Records
- Heart Of The City (2006), Don One Sounds
- Destiny (2008), VP Records
- Glen Washington Meets Jah Ruby (2009), Jah Ruby Records/VP Records
- Masterpiece (2012), Zion High Productions
- Vibes (2013), Cou$ins Records
- Time of My Live (2017), Love Injection Productions
From showing up to packed houses with 1000s of sold out seats chanting his name and his music, and once even helped him perform a show until his band was able to make it. From having military security to rocking out with the elites, Glen has definitely made his mark on history.
The best part of this artist is the fact that he doesn't follow trends. He plans to never make violent music and he tells us why here below. Truly an artist I'd love my children to look up to.
Look at me talking to you as if you didn't know this man by name and reputation already LOL. well we was able to get in touch with him just so that we could get to know him even better. And we have the conversation below just for you. So, hit that play button and lets get to know Reggae legend Glen Washington.