Top White Rappers, Putting Up The Numbers.
Brand Nubian Rapper Lord Jamar, made the bold claim that white rappers are guests in Hip Hop. And seeing it thru the eyes of the revolutionary, I can see his point of view, (Hip Hop was a major tool aimed to reinvent America). But, there's a crowd of people who see hip hop thru the eyes of a consumer and disagrees with the New York Rapper. Some site the spirit of hip hop dwells within us all, while others speak upon the financial success that each one has attained.
So that prompted me to investigate this wild financial success that was attained by these white rappers, and save for Eminem, was shocked at what I found. Most of these artists have do well including traditional media such as CDs.
Now that says one thing to me. I don't know to many Black people that buy CD's, so it is safe to say that white people support one another. And, if you think they are trying to dominate hip hop, that should scare you.😱😱😱😂😂😂...
Below is 6 of the top white rappers and their first week sales according to their last album. I guarantee you'll be shocked.
- Eminem Kamikaze: Released August 31, 2018- 1st Week Sales 434,000 Equivalent sale/ 252,000 Traditional Sales
- MGK Binge: Released Sept 21, 2018- 1st Week Sales 21,519 Equivalent 9,000 Traditional
- G Eazy The Beautiful and Damned: Released Dec. 15,2017- 1st Week Sales 42000 Equivalent
- Logic Young Sinatra IV: Released Sept 28, 2018- 1st Week Sales 167,000 Equivalent sales 122,000 traditional sales
- Mac Miller Swimming: Released August 3, 2018-1st Week Sales 66,000 Equivalent 30,000 Traditional sales
- Macklemore Gemini: Released September 22, 2018- 1st Week Sales 51,000 Equivalent Sales 27,000 Traditional Sales
- Tekashi 6ix 9ine Dummy Boy: Release November 27th, 2018- 1st Week Sales 66,000 Equivalent sales 10,000 Traditional Sales
Still looking for Radio Play Get at the Bosses on B.O.S.S. Radio
Click image below